Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below.
Eight people- A, B, C, D, W, X, Y, and Z are sitting in a circle facing the center. All eight people are from the different place i.e. Okhla, Dwarka, Lajpat Nagar, Chanakyapuri, Saket, Mehrauli, Rohini and Karol Bagh but not necessarily in the same order. W is sitting third to the left of Y. The person who is from Dwarka is to the immediate right of W and W is not from Okhla. B is sitting fourth to the right of Z. Z is not the neighbor of Y. Neither B nor Z is an immediate neighbor of W. X is from Chanakyapuri and is sitting third to the right of the person from Dwarka.The person from Mehrauli is sitting second to the left of the person from Chanakyapuri. The person from Rohini is sitting second to the left of W. A who is Lajpat Nagar is sitting exactly between X and Z. The person from Saket is sitting second to the right of the person from Lajpat Nagar. C is sitting third to the left of X.
1. Who amongst the following persons belongs to Okhla?
(e) None of these
2. What is A’s position with respect to B?
(a) Third to the right
(b) Second to the right
(c) Third to the left
(d) Second to the left
(e) Fourth to the right
3. How many people are sitting between Z and C when counted in an anticlockwise direction From C?
4. Four of the following five pairs are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so from a group. Which of the following does not to the group?
(b) Z – Mehrauli
(c) D – Okhla
(d) Y – Saket
(e) X – Dwarka
5. Which of the following statements is false according to the above mentioned arrangement?
(a) C is to the immediate right of the Karol Bagh
(b) The person from Lajpat Nagar is third to the right of the person from Mehrauli.
(c) The person from Dwarka is sitting exactly between the Karol Bagh and the Saket.
(d) D is neither from Chanakyapurinor from Karol Bagh.
(e) There are only three people between A and C.